Saturday, August 15, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR: Gerda Designs!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Gerda Steiner Designs"

For today I have a couple projects I created using this sweet image "Strawberry Mouse"  from Gerda Steiner Designs!

I begin by printing "Strawberry Mouse" in two different sizes. That what I LOVE about digital images you can print the image any size you desired. I coloured the images with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. Once the images were cut I started on my card & tag. 

The paper is "Straberry Patcch" from Park Lane. I used almost the similar crafts supplies on both projects. For my card I stitched every single pattern paper with gold thread. For my tag I created a rosette and adhesive all my elements.

Copic List; moose body W1 W3 W5 R11
strawberry's R24 R27 R29 R59
stem YG13 YG17 

To finish my card and tag I added green enamels, clear rhinestones, crystal stickles and used a white pilot pen to doodle some lines. I hope you enjoy my projects I've made for you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment