Thursday, December 19, 2019

Card Three...Holiday MIce Pairables!

Good morning

I'm super excited to share with you my card for Digi Doodles Studios. I have lot of fun creating this Christmas card using "Holiday Mice Pairables" Their are so many cute images to choose from this set.

First I colored with alcohol markers and used a white gel pen. The pattern paper is from Recollection. I die cut the rectangles with Lawn Fawn rectangle dies. I glued my panel using foam tape for dimension. To finish off, I placed 10mm and 6mm silver sequins.

Copic List; moose C1 C3 C5 E93
apron/bow R27 R29 R59
shirt YG13 YG17
cookies/tray E23 W1 W3

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

No comments:

Post a Comment