Saturday, December 7, 2019

O' Holy Night!

Hello & Happy Sunday!!!
Today I'm sharing this cute O' Holy Night card I made for Highhopesstamps.com 

I really, really LOVE this image from Highhopesstamps.com called "Shepards Awe" I colored with alcohol markers. I used a stitched rectangle and that beautiful star flame dies from my stash. The pattern paper is a similar color from my grass...I bought it probably ten years ago. It's "Asparagus Plaid" from Lasting Impressions. To finish off, I used just the perfect sentiment called "O' Holy Night" popped up on foam tape to the left corner of my scene. Lastly I added in some gold gel pen to the stars. Hope you have enjoy my card today!

Image is colored with Copics;
skin E000 E51
clothes B91 B93 B95 Y11 Y13 Y15
shepherd's crook E23 E57
grass G99
sheep W1 W3

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment