Thursday, December 5, 2019

Card Two..Holiday Mice Pairables!

Happy Friday 

Today I'm sharing this adorable "Holiday Mice Pairables" from digidoodlesstudios.com 

This was such an easy card to put together and I love it. Their so many cute images to choose from this set. First I colored with alcohol markers and added Crystal stickles and used a white gelly pen. The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye (Hooray) and Craft Smart (Sugar & Sparkle) I die cut the banner using la-la land crafts dies (Heart Banner)  I glued my panel using foam tape for dimension. To finish off , I Also placed some cream candy dots. 

Copic Markers; moose body W1 W3 W5 E93
bow/apron RV10 RV11 
berries/leaves R29 R59 YG13 YG17
cookie tray/cookies BG10 BG11 E23

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

No comments:

Post a Comment