Thursday, December 12, 2019

You Are My Favorite Gift!

Good morning

This week Digi Doodles Studios & Paper Nest Dolls has teamed up for the Holiday* Both team are sharing darling inspirations from this two amazing companies!

Today I'm sharing "Emma With Snowflake Banner and Holiday Mice Pairables "

I colored all images with alcohol markers and fussy cut them. The dies I'm using are from my stash. The paper is called "Sugar & Sparkle" from CraftSmart. Also sued lots of glitter cardstock to created the background.

Here is a close up!
LOVE the sentiment from "Holiday Mice Pairables " so many cute images that come of this set. For embellishment I used Diamond Stickles, gold sequins, white gel pen and glossy accent. I give dimension to Emma and her gift using foam tape.

-Hop to each blog and see how our Design Teams* combined DDS & PND digital stamps on their cards. Be sure to make a unique* comment on each stop on the hop for the change to win one of their tree prizes!

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment