Friday, December 13, 2019

DIY Small Christmas Gift Bag

Good morning,
I really love Christmas time, is one of my favorite season. I been so busy doing treat bags & tags for my girls friends and teachers. Here is one I want to share with you guys!

My image is "Slushy Snowboarder" a brand NEW digital image from Digi Doodles Studios

I colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut it, leaving a small white border. Added diamond Stickles, glossy accent and white gel pen to give more interest. I used a few of my dies to created a banner and to finished pink wire ribbon, seam bidding ribbon, mint sequins and a couple charms.

Copic Lists; penguin body W1 W3 W5
scarf/hat BG10 BG11 BG13 RV10 RV11
feet Y35 Y38

Here is a close up!
This is such an adorable image is cute and whimsical, you can decorated him as you wish. I hope you got some inspiration today.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment