Friday, May 15, 2015

"Teacher Appreciation Gift"



Happy Friday blog friends!

Today, I want to share this cute hand-gift idea for teacher or
  just for given thanks to a special one!



I created this easy and cute bubble gum goodie bags for my daughter's  school supervisors. 
This coming week is "Teacher Appreciation Week" on my oldest daughter school, so I being busy 
creating cute but not expensive gifts.

Here is a close up!


I used a couple dies for this tag, the rectangle is "Small Stitched Rectangle" & "Scripty Thanks" from Lawn Fawn. I distress the tag with "Scattered Straw" & Mustard Seed" from Tim Holtz.
The stamp I used is "Class Act" from MFT. 
The designer paper is a 8X8 pad" we Go To School" from Me&My BIG Ideas.

I stamped the apple & pencil from "Class Act" stamp set from MFT, with Memento Tuxedo Black.
To color those two images I used my Copic Markers & Distress Inks.
I pop the apple & pencil with 3D foam. The "Thanks" word was die cut twice, to give some interests I "Glossy Accents". The word "Much" is from another stamp set.

Here is another photo!


Putting everything together was so much fun!

I used some white doily  to cover the staples, and some strong adhesive on the back to tape the
tags. The gum balls are from my local candy store. I paid $1.99 for 45 pieces of gum balls,
I think is great deal!

So, did you catch the "Teacher Appreciation Card" I posted on Monday?
Is not this is the Link for that card.

Hope my "Teacher Appreciation Handmade Gift" had inspired you today!
Don't forget to leave me a comment I love to hear from you.
Also you can see more cards and projects ideas at my Pinterest!

Challenge entered:

OCS Challenge: Anything Goes!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Have a BLESS day.

5 comments:

  1. This so yummy looking what a nice tag gift bag for anyone, me too...wink, wink, great job. Love the colors on here. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun Carolina, I love the added doily and fun added candy too! :) !!!!

    ReplyDelete