Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Card!


Welcome to my blog,

Today I'm sharing a fun Birthday card using 
"Birthday Cake Lucy" from C.C Designs Rubber Stamps.
Find this adorable stamp & tons more at Stamp & Created


I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black, on "Copic Paper".
I love to color my images with "Copic Markers" and fussy cut. I know is a little extra work,
but the end result is always awesome.

Here is a close up!


The paper & flowers are from my stash. I used some "Sparkling  Clear Sequins" from 
Pretty Pink Posh, love those sequins they're gorgeous.
I distress the edges of the pattern paper with my "Distress Tool & Distress inks" both from Rangers.
"Diamond Stickles" on her clothes & Flowers. I also used some "Glossy Accent" here and there.
My card measures 5X5!

Here is the inside!


I loved to finish the inside of the cards either using the same pattern paper or
 stamp the same image I stamped in the front of the card!

Hope my have card inspired you. Don't forget to leave me a comment I love to hear from you, 
also you can see more cards ideas, and projects at my Pinterest!
Check it out!

Challenge entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Have a BLESS day.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! Thanks so much for linking up with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete