Friday, May 1, 2015

To a Wonderful Mother!


Happy Friday Friends,

Hello & Welcome to my blog,
Mother's Day is around the corner, and I'm in need of a few Mother's Day cards...lol.



I think outside the box this years when I was getting ready to created my Mother's Day Cards. 
Usually my cards for Mother's Day are stamped with flowers.
But the times are changing and so are we, I feel our days are getting shorter! 
I being using vehicles for my cards...lol!
Here is a link to catch card #3, I posted on last Saturday.

Here is a close up!


This cute stamp is "Riding By" from Gina K. Stamps.

Hope my card have inspired you this day. Don't forget to leave me a comment I love to hear from you, also you can see more cards, projects, ans ideas at my Pinterest!

Challenge entered:


Thank you so much visiting my blog!
Have a BLESS day.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You soapHOUSEmam for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the distressed edges! very pretty card! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete