Saturday, May 2, 2015

Smile...it's your birthday!


Welcome to my blog!

My card for today is a "Circular Birthday Card"


Today, I want to challenge myself by not doing my typical squared card!
So I decided to created a circle one, using my "Spellbinder Nestabilities" 
Love the end result.

I stamped my cute birthday-cake  "Year Three"  from Lawn Fawn, with Memento Tuxedo Black.
The image is colored with Copic Markers. The inks color I used to created the background are "Pistachio Pudding & Crisp Cantaloupe" from S.U and also "Sapphire" from Avery Elle.
The card-stock colors are "Pacific Point" & "Pistachio Pudding" from S.U
Beautiful color combo right!

Here is the inside!


I'm sorry for the poor quality of this photo!!! 

I want to used the same colors combo in the inside of the card. 
The little plate is  "Milk and Cookies" from Lawn Fawn.

Hope my card have inspired you today!
Don't forget to leave me a comment I love to hear from you, 
also is you're in need of more cards or project ideas check my Pinterest!

Challenge entered:


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Have a BLESS day!

3 comments:

  1. Carolina, this shaped card is adorable! The colors are fresh and fun, and your images Are so sweet! (Pun intended!)
    Fabulous! A beautifully executed card. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ~Michelle

    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. Love the shape. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete