Monday, June 19, 2017

Friendship Cards!

Hi Everyone!
Carolina, here and I'm in full Summer mode now...
since our weather is in the 90'
 "Yes is HOT"

Today I'm sharing a set of 2 friendship cards, using "Puppy Love"
from High Hopes Stamp

I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured with alcohol markers. I used (shabby white) "Fran-tage Embossing Powder" around the main image. Other supplies; pink organza ribbon, button, 4mm droplets, and design paper is (Neapolitan) from American Crafts.
Copic List; C1 C3 C5 C7 R20 R21 R22 E00 E33 E37 E51 E57 W1 W3 W5 V000 BG10 and 0

Here is a close up!
You can find this awesome stamp & tons more at HighHopesStamps.com

Here is the inside!
The stamp I'm using inside is "Thank You For Being A Friend"
 That's all for today hope you have enjoy my friendship cards.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.


No comments:

Post a Comment