Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer Banner Using...Ice Cream For Two!

Happy Monday High Hopes Friends!
I have been working over the week on seasonal home decor for my home. 
This week I have created a Summer banner using "Ice Cream For Two"
from High Hopes Stamp

I saw this design paper in my paper stock and knew this 
was perfect for this stamp!!! 

The image was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured with alcohol markers. Once the images were coloured I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. I die cut the banner using the scallop border die from Avery Elle. Since I couldn't find the right ribbon for my banner, I dyed a couple of  yards of seam binding ribbon with Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw, Broken China, and Twisted Citron distress inks.
Copic List; E00 E31 E33 E37 E51 B93 B95 B99 R20 R21 W1 W3 YR07 Y11 Y13

Here is a close up!
I used my Cricut machine to cut the letters. I embellishment the letters with a package of K&Company dimensional stickers and clear rhinestones.

You can find this awesome stamp & tons more at HighHopesStamps.com


Here is another photo!
 That's all for today hope you have enjoy my fun Summer banner.
I'm so pleased the way this project turned out.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.


No comments:

Post a Comment