Monday, June 12, 2017

Julie's Dream House!!!

 Good Morning crafty friends,
So this month's challenge is Anything Goes at High Hopes blog!

For today I am sharing a set of 2 Whimsical Birthday cards.
I decided to used for my cards this lovely stamp called  "Julie's Dream House"

The image was coloured with alcohol markers and used an oval die from MFT. 
I used distress ink and water drops to created a whimsical background. I added glossy accent, star dust stickles, 4mm clear sequins & gems and a gelly roll pen for embellishment. The  pattern paper I'm using is 6X6 pad Country Fair Plaid.


Here is a close up!
I pop my main panel with 3D foam tape to give some dimension.
Copic List; Y11 Y13 Y15 E00 E31 E33 E37 B000 B02 B05 RV00
RV10 RV11 R24 R27 R29 R39 R59


Find this awesome stamp & tons more at High Hopes Stamps.com

Here is the inside!
I stamped on a strip of kraft paper "Happy Birthday" and decorated with a tiny gem.
 That's all for today hope you have enjoy my birthdays card.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.


No comments:

Post a Comment