Friday, December 22, 2017

Ginger Spice Birdhouse!

Good Morning,
Today I want to share my last Christmas Card of the season!
For today I'm using a New digi stamp from Digi Doodles Studios.

To created this card I'm using Ginger Spice Birdhouse.
Love all the details of this Digi! I print my image at 3X3 1/2" and colored with Prismacolor pencils. The paper collection is from Pebbles called "Home For Christmas" For embellishment I used some red pearls, glossy accent and stickles.

Find the details on how to enter this month challenge on Digi Doodles Studios blog.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Ginger Spice Birdhouse Digi Stamp Instant Download Digital Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment