Friday, December 29, 2017

Digi Doodles Studios, Birthday Card!

Hi!
Today, I want to share a easel card with a new digital stamp from Digi Doodles Studios. This is such a beautiful image to used for birthday cards!

This time I used "Roxana" masquerade ball!

After printing my stamp to the size I wanted I coloured it with Prismacolor pencils. I used MFT oval dies and Spellbinder dies to cut the main image. The patterned paper I'm using are leftover for past years. I add some "Raspberry Pink" Nuvo crystal drops for confetti and "Diamond" Stickles in her dress. I give a shabby looked to my card by using cheese cloth and texture paste, mix with "Warn White" acrylic paint and "Dazzling Diamonds" glitter. 

 This is how it looks when is open!
I am using paper, gum-flower and fabric flowers from my stash. I tied a semi-bow in the bottom using white satin ribbon. To finish the inside I used MFT happy birthday die . 

Here is a close up!
To finish I added glossy accent and more "Diamond" stickles on the balloons and her face mask. Also add a stickers in one of the pink balloons. Thank so much for visit my blog today!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Have a BLESS New 2018 Years day.

No comments:

Post a Comment