Friday, December 8, 2017

"Wine Bottle Tag!"

Hi All
Carolina here, happy to be back with a new Christmas or New Years craft idea.
For my project today, I chose to make a "Wine Bottle Tag"

I LOVE making handmade gifts, tags, cards, and gift packaging. I go the xtra mile for Christmas love giving handmade gifts to friends, my girls teachers and family. When I saw this digi I start thinking New Years. I know Christmas isn't over yeah...lol!!! 

Today I'm showcasing  Chanel a brand NEW digi from  Digi Doodles Studios.
I printed her at 3 1/2"X4 1/2" and colored with Prismacolor pencils.  Using a black sharpie with a fine tip I write Happy New Years and 2018 on the bottle label. 

 Here is a close up!
For my mats and layers, I chose a combination of cream, pink and blue cardstock/pattern paper from my stash. I also used paper and fabric flower from my stash. The snowflakes is a die from Lawn Fawn. Also distress the edges with Tim's distress tool.  

To finish I added some Nuvo glitter drops, tiny white pearls, glossy accent and acrylic paint to give the shabby chic look. This tag was easy and lots of fun to put together.  I can see myself  using this digi stamp to personalized cards too. You can find Chanel along with lots of others adorable digital stamps here at  Digi Doodles Studios!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment