Friday, July 13, 2018

New Release Over Digidoodlestudios!

Good morning crafty friends!

  Digi Doodles Studios Is having a fun New Release...
I know, it's a bit early but we don't want to be overwhelmed when the holiday season get closer. So let's start some Christmas card using "Believe In The Magic"  

Isn't  "Mallory" a cute stamp?

Print digi at 3 1/2" by 3" and colored with alcohol markers. I used diamond stickles, white and gold jelly pen to embellish my image. The sentiment is a Christmas stamp from Tim Holt. For the background I used pattern paper from Pebbles called (Welcome Christmas) and a Scalloped Banner Die from Avery Elle. To finish my card I distress the edges of the pattern paper and add (Pale Gold) Nuvo crystal drops.

Copic List; B93 B95 C5 C7 C9 E11 E23 R20 R27 R39 YG95 & YG97

 
Here's a close up!
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
     

No comments:

Post a Comment