Monday, July 16, 2018

Pillow Pocket Candy Cane Pouches!


Happy Monday, crafty friends!

I really enjoyed making these Pillow Pouches this weekend. They're so easy to created, these are perfect for hanging on the tree or giving away as teacher gifts.

For today I'm using "Winter Evergreen" from High Hopes Stamps 
I stamped image with memento black ink and colored with alcohol markers. My favorite part -fussy cut it leaving a small white border. 

Supplies Lists; Brown Cardstock, glitter cardstock
 Specialty Sweet Shop-Designer Series Paper
Sizzix thinlits #660660 and MFT scallop oval dies
white pen, green & brown thread, mini silver bells, green clothes pin,
 white ribbon, red rhinestones and frosted lace stickles.
 Copic List; YG95 YG97 and E23

Here is a close up!
How adorable are these Pouches? And I LOVE how they turned out.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment