Thursday, July 26, 2018

HeartCraftPaper Birthday Tag!

Welcome back Heart Craft Paper friends,
Today I am back with another fun and awesome project!

To created this tag I used  "Harold"
I printed my image at 2" by 2 1/2" and colored with alcohol markers. After my image was done I fussy cut it leaving a small white border.

Supplies List; pattern paper from my stash
black and glitter carstock, staples,
Nuvo drops in gold, ribbon
 3D foam tape, tag die and Wizarding sentiment

 Copic List; C5 C7 C9 E11 E23 E51 R27 R39 B93 B95 & Y11

Here is a Link for another card using I did "Harold"
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Thank you for visit my blog today
Have a BLESS day.

*****************************************
It's time for the New Challenge at Heart Craft Paper!
Three random winners will be selected. First name picked will receive the 1st prize pack, the second name picked will receive the 2nd prize pack, and the third will received the 3rd prize pack

Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment