Monday, August 27, 2018

Turkey Getaway!


Good morning friends,
Love this silly image just perfect for our vegetarian family and friends.
Don't you think?

This cute image is Turkey Getaway from  High Hopes Stamps!

Today I want to share a card that I have created for Thanksgiving!
Stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black and colored with alcohol markers.
I cut out some rectangles using Lawn Fawn dies and then sponged the edges with vintage photo distress ink. I used 3D foam tape to raise the turkey. The sentiment is from my stash.

Copic List; Turkey Y35 Y38 E11 E15 E33 E37 E70 R27 R39
Scooter C1 C3 C5 YG95 YG97 Y35 Y38 and black

Here is a close up!
That's my card for today...I hope you like it and have inspired you to started some Autumn cards.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment