Monday, August 20, 2018

Thanksgiving Decor!

 Hello Friends,
I am back with another set of  Thanksgiving treat boxes.
 Last week I had so much fun creating this similar boxes so I decided to make another pair using a different rubber stamp and papers!  

 Today I am using "Tom's Plea" from High Hopes Stamps 
Stamped image with Tuxedo black and colored with  alcohol markers.
After my image was done I fussy cut it leaving a tiny border.

To finish I pop my image and die cuts with 3D foam tape to give a little dimension and added 6mm royal garden & Autumn harvest sequins.
HERE is a link to another project I have done using "Tom's Plea"

Supplies List; 2crafts boxes, sequins, picket fence & grass die
memento tuxedo black ink, distress ink, alcohol markers, glossy accent,
pattern paper, and 3D foam tape

Copic List; turkey Y35 Y38 R22 R27 R39
E11 E15 E33 E37 E70
sign B93 B95

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment