Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Pegasus At Rest!!!

Welcome back Heart Craft Paper friends,
I'm so happy to be back with a branch New Release from Heart Craft paper.

If you're into unicorn and Pegasus you will totally love it?

 For today I'm showcasing "Pegasus At Rest"

I print my image at 4" by 3 1/2" and coloured with Prismacolor pencils
and blended with Gamsol & blending stump. I die cut the main panel using some dies from Spellbinder. Pop my image with 3D foam tape. Pattern paper are from S.U and my stash. 

To finish my card I add some clear rhinestone and diamond stickles.
Hope I have inspired you to created something pretty.

Thank you for visit my blog today
Have a BLESS day.

*****************************************
It's time for the New Challenge at Heart Craft Paper!
Three random winners will be selected. First name picked will receive the 1st prize pack, the second name picked will receive the 2nd prize pack, and the third will received the 3rd prize pack
Picture

1 comment:

  1. I just love your Pegasus resting on a card with lovely composition xx

    ReplyDelete