Friday, August 24, 2018

Mermaid

Good morning!
Today I am super thrilled to be sharing 
  Digi Doodles Studios brand NEW "Under The Sea" digi collection.


Today I am using "Marina"
Isn't she just the cutest? I really have so much fun coloring this image with my Prismacolor pencils and Gamso. After coloring her I cut her out with the largest Lawn Fawn rectangle die and popped her with 3D foam tape.

To finish it all up I just added some paper flowers, linen tread, stickles,
glossy accent, clear rhinestones, dies, glitter cardstock and stickers.

Here is a close up!
Hope I inspire you to created something pretty this weekend.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment