Friday, January 18, 2019

Little Gabby Stroll!

Good morning Guys, 
I'm back with a Shabby Chic card I made for my DDS Friday post!

This is the cute "Little Gabby Stroll"  digi from Digi Doodles Studios 

Coloured with my alcohol markers and used the biggest spellbinder circle die. Give a shabby chic feels by distressing the edges of my pattern paper. Also used pink/gold Fantage embossing powder. The  pattern paper is from my stash. For embellishments I used lace, ribbon, stickers, rhinestones, button, tag, stickles, and distress ink.

Copic List; baby girl E51 E31 V000
hair E23 E25
stroller R000 R20 Y11 C1 C3 BG10

Here is a close up!

Don't forget we have a NEW Challenge over Digidoodlestudios.com   The Challenge run until January 31st so get ready to shared some cards inspiration and win some fab digital images!
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment