Monday, January 14, 2019

Snowman Stumble!


Good Morning everyone,
Another weekend gone. Can't believe we are in the middle of January? There certainly isn't enough hours in the day. The weather is just perfect in Southern Cali. Truly feels like Winter!

Today I have used "Snowman Stumble"

I stamped and colored my image with alcohol markers, the image was fussy cut it and pop with 3D foam tape. The patter paper are from my stash. Love the silver glitter cardstock it gives my card the winter feel! I have added some diamond stickles and glossy accent. Also used my gel white pen to embellish the hat and skates. To finish I added a button similar color of my pattern paper and baker twine. 

Copic List; snowman C1 RV10 and 0
hat and skates B93 B95 B99 W1 W5
gloves RV00 RV10

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment