Monday, January 7, 2019

Singing Crazy Birds!

Happy New Years,
High Hopes Stamps Friends!

Happy to be back again with lots of  new cards and projects this 2019! We're having a cold Winter in Southern California is not usual to be in 50* to 60* degrees and rain. It's a blessing to have a break from the heat! Also by now we are back to work and the kids are sadly bad to school right? 

So for today, I have a super easy and fun card to share with you guys.

To begin I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and color this lovely birds with alcohol markers. I added diamond stickles, white pen, and red pearls for embellishments. For the tree branches I used my snow pen and some chunky glitter. Very carefully I heat it and let it cool down before I adhesive the panel. The pattern paper is from Studio Calico the "Wonderland Collection" 

Copic List; birds BG000 B000 YR02 Y11
hats and scarfs YG13 YG17 R27 R29 R59
tree branch E23 E25 YG13

Thank you for visit my blog today
Have a BLESS day!

No comments:

Post a Comment