Thursday, January 16, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Catherine Pooler

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Catherine Pooler"

I have to much fun using and creating a few cards and projects with C.P products. They're fabulous guys specially her inks and ultra smooth finish cardstock.

For my first card today I using this fun and integrated "Geometric Flakes Cover Plate Die", "Premium White Cardstock" notecards, the stamps set is "Fill In The Blank Birthday"  and Premium Archival Ink "MIDNIGHT"
 
For my second card I used a few more products. The stamp is "Wanna Hug Stamp Set" and the coordinated dies are "Wanna Hug Dies". I stamped a few of the images with  "Tiara", "It's A Girl" "Lime Rickey"inks. The pattern paper is called "Whimsical Blooms" To finish my card I added gold sequins.

My last card is a bit similar to my second. I used  "Wanna Hug Stamp Set" and coordinated dies "Wanna Hug Dies". I used three stamps of the set and adhesive with foam tape to give dimension. Love this pattern paper called "Whimsical Blooms" Hope you have enjoy this cards. Comments are welcome too and thank you Catherine Pooler Designs for sponsoring this week.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment