Thursday, January 23, 2020

Linda's Confectionery!

Hi and welcome to another post for

This card features "Linda's Confectionery"  from digidoodlestudios.com
The pattern paper is (Gal Meet Glam) from My Mind's eye. Color my image with alcohol marker and die cut it with a stamp set die using gold cardstock in the outside. To embellish my card I added (white blizzard) NUVO glitter drops and pink rhinestones. The sentiments are from my stash.

Copic List; skin E000 E51
hair E51 E33 E37
shirt/shoes C5 C7 C9
apron RV00 RV10 RV11
pants B93 B95 B99

Here is the inside!
I used the same patter paper and another sentiment from my stash. 

Adding my card to this challenges;
Jan's Digi Stamps
Love To Craft Challenge Blog
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Carolina! What a yummy card! Love the glittery frame and apron. The coloring of the blue jeans is so good I thought they were paper-pieced at first. Thanks for playing with us at Love to Craft! xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! You card is very cute. Thanks for joining us this time at JDS Challenges. Julie, DT member.

    ReplyDelete