Thursday, January 9, 2020

Penelope Party Girl!

Hello crafty friends...
Happy New Years!

I am here to share my first birthday card of 2020. For today I'm featuring this adorable and chic image called "Penelope Party Girl" from Digidoodlestudios.com

I started by coloring "Penelope Party Girl" with alcohol markers. Then I die cut this beautiful scallop rectangle. The main panel and my scallop rectangle were layer together and pop using 3D foam tape. For the sentiment I used one from my stash. The pattern paper is old pad "Gal Meets Glam" from My Mind's Mine. To embellished my birthday card I used NUVO Glitter Drops in "White Blizzard" and pink rhinestones.

Copic List: skin E000 E51 V000
hair E31 E33 E37
jacket\shoes C1 C3 C5
pants B93 B95 B99
balloons pink RV00 RV10
blue BG000 BG01
purple V01 BV00
yellow Y00

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment