Saturday, January 25, 2020

Xavier & Oliver

Hi there
and welcome to another Sunday card inspiration!

This is the card I designed for highhopesstamps.com 
Cute right??? I wanted to do a more masculine Valentine's day card and this is just the perfect image!

For today I used "Xavier & Oliver" and the sentiment "Bear Hugs And Kisses"

I stamp my image and colored with alcohol markers. Below is the list of the color I used. The pattern paper is ICONS from America Crafts. I still want sparkle so I die cut some gold glitter cardstock using Scalloped Border die from Avery Elle. For embellishment I added glossy accent to "XO" and black candy dots.

Copic List; bears E23 E25 E29
nose C5 C7
XO R27 R29 R59

Here is a close up!
I give my layers lot of foam tape and I really love it.
Hope I inspired you today. Please leave a comment.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment