Thursday, January 9, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Sweet Sentiment

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Sweet Sentiment"

This stamp set is called "Hope This Year Doesn't Suck"
Available for the first class in the 2020 series and also the CATT series!

In this standard class I have learn to color this amazing image and also how to used beautiful brown for her skin. I also learned how to color curly hair. Now let talk about their amazing coloring paper. Never have see such a beautiful smooth with a little bit of shimmer paper. 

After I finish coloring my image with alcohol markers, I layered and pop with 3D foam tape my main image on red cardstock. The pattern paper is "Cheerful" from Authentique. I used one of the four sentiment this set come with. The sentiment was stamped with black archival ink.

Copic Markers I'm Using; skin E11 E23 E51
hair E25 E29
blouse R24 R27 R39
pants C5 C7 C9

Here is the inside!
For the inside of my card I used another sentiment from the set. 

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment