Friday, January 31, 2020

Milo In LOVE From Digi Doodles Studios!

Good morning

Happy February all; I'm so happy and excited to be sharing this 
cute image called "Milo" from Digi Doodles Studios 

I used alcohol markers to colored "Milo".
 Since this is a boy/masculine card I try to used just a bit of embellishment... glossy accent on his glasses, white gel pen and stickles to the hearts. This postage die is from my stash and is one of my favorite. I die cut some gold cardstock and pop it with foam tape. I set my main image kind of wonky. 

Here is a closer look!
I used a sentiment form my stash to finish this card die cut it using a circle die and adhesive with more foam tape. 
Copic colors used: pants E23 E25
shirt B93 B95 C1 C3 shoes C1 C3
skin E000 E51 hair C3 C5 C7 C9
backpack /hat Y11 Y13 Y17 
hearts/hat R27 R29 R39 RV 19

I'm entering to the following challenges;

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment