Friday, September 15, 2017

Digi Doodles Studios...Ella&Chi Chi!


Happy Friday Digi Doodles Studios friends,
 Shabby Chic card from me today!

 I have used "Ella & ChiChi" and coloured with alcohol markers fussy cut it, and embellishment with all my ribbons, flowers, dollies, mini pearls, stickles and Fran-tage embossing powder from my stash. The sentiment I am using "Thank You For Being A Friend" from HHS. I also used some Cheese Cloth to give my card a Shabby look! 

 Copic Markers: hair E23 E25 E29 Skin E000 E31 V000 Dress&Flowers R10 R11 Shoes C1 C3. 

Look how pretty is this Digi?
"I Hope you guys are being inspired with this lovely image today!"
**************
New Customers Take 10% OFF All Digi Stamps, Use Code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment