Monday, September 11, 2017

High Hopes Stamps...Christmas Baby Boy!

Happy Monday,
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
We have a NEW challenge this month at  High Hopes Stamps. This month's theme is Fall/Halloween. 

My card features this cute stamp called "Christmas Baby Boy" from their newest release!

Close Up!
I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black and used my Copic markers colors. The paper are from Pebbles/ Welcome Christmas paper pad. I added some glossy accent on his Christmas hat and present. Since this is a boy card I embellished to the minimum...lol!

Here's the inside!
If you are looking for Christmas Stamps, this is just the right release...you will LOVE it! Back to my card the stamp I am using is a sentiment from High Hopes Stamp called "Peace,Love Joy"

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment