Friday, September 29, 2017

Prima Ballerina!

Good Morning crafty friends,
Happy to be back with 2 cards today. 

I think this is my favorite stamp at the moment. I love every single detail of this cute digi-stamp. Sylvie Ballerina  reminder me when both of my girls when to ballet classes and they have tutus, leotard and hairs accessories in every color.  

I print this image at 3X3" and cut it out with Spellbinder circle die. I coloured this lovely Digi using alcohol markers also did some "Shabby Pink" Fran-tage embossing powder around the edge. And added all those wonderful embellishment from my stash. The pattern paper I'm using is a collection from many brands I've collected over the years.  

Copic List; hair E31 E33 Skin E000 E00 V000 Tutu&Shoes RV000 RV10 Tights RV11

I print my second image at 4X4" and cut it out with MFT stitched oval. Used the same embellishment but in different tones of yellow and creams this time!

 Copic List; hair E31 E33 Skin E000 E00 V000 R20 Tutu YG11 YG13 Shoes RV000 RV10

I Hope you guys are being inspired with this beautiful digi image today, and please let me know which one you like more...Pink or Yellow?

****************************
New Customers Take 10% OFF All Digi Stamps, Use Code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment