Friday, September 22, 2017

Christmas Easel Card...Using Holly

Happy Friday crafty friends!
Carolina here, showcasing this adorable Christmas/Winter digital stamp called "Holly"  from Digi Doodles Studios.

With Christmas just around the corner, here is a easel card inspiration for you to start you Holidays cards this weekend!

This adorable Digi stamp is called "Holly"
I started by printing my Digi at 4X3 inches. The image was colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. For the background I stamped "Snowflake Background" with Versa Mark. I heat emboss it with white Embossing Powder" I also distress around the edge of my main panel and of the pattern papers.

For embellishments I used "Diamond" Stickles, Cream Thread, Glossy Accent, Design Paper from my stash, Foam Adhesive, White Gel Pen, Clear Gems, Button, and Seam Binding ribbon.

Here is a close up!
Hope you guys are being inspired with my this lovely image and have enjoy this Christmas easel card today!  Don't forget to stop by Digi Doodles Studios store... and see the new Digis you're going to LOVE these cuties when you see them.


Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment