Friday, September 8, 2017

Shabby Chic Easel Card!

Hello Friends,

 Carolina here, back again to share a *Shabby Chic Easel Card with you today!
I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous digi from Digi Doodles Studios. They're so beautiful to created Vintage cards, so much details. Just the perfect images for me!

My card features the stunning image called

 I started with coloring my digi with Tim Holtz distress inks pads. I used an old 12X12 paper pad "Sunshowers" from Heidi Grace. My card base is made with a 12X12 recollection cardstock.

For embellishments; I used flowers and ribbons from my stash, Nuvo crystal drops, cheesecloth, Lawn Fawn rectangle dies foam tape, white gel pen and S.U Die.

This how it looks when is close!
Lots of fun and beautiful details on this card. To finish I draw some dots and lines on her dress with my white gel pen. Hope you had a lovely weekend!

*************************
New Customers Take 10% OFF All Digi Stamps, Use Code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Blossom Digi Doodles Instant Download Digital Stamp Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment