Friday, November 16, 2018

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Good morning

I hope you're staying warm and cozy as we settle in for winter?
Today is an exciting one for me as I'm sharing this Shabby Chic/Vintage birthday card. I have created for my oldest daughter 13th birthday!

I put a great deal since is for my beautiful girl. She is a Autumn baby so I decided on a vintage look with lots of glitter and sparkle. 

I began by coloring "Franci and Bosco" with Prismacolor pencils and Gansol. I fussy cut it and distress all the edges of the pattern paper. The large circle was cut using a Spellbinders die and attached to the main panel using foam adhesive. The flowers are from my stash.

The finishing touch a twine bow, diamond stickles, pink Nuvo drops, gems and stickers. The sentiment was created on my computer. I had so much fun putting this card together. Hope you have enjoy it!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment