Thursday, November 1, 2018

Chef Cinnamon!

Hi Everyone,
I'm here to share a Autumn/Fall card for the new
Digidoodlestusios Challenge!  

I started by printing "Chef Cinnamon" a little bigger of 4"
I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. Once I colored it
my favorited part is fussy cut it leaving a tiny white border.

The pattern paper are from The Paper Studio. I wanted to make my card look a little vintage so I distress the edges with my nails and some distress ink. To finish I embellishment with ringtones, spellbinder circle die, cheese cloth, yellow thread, stickles and the sentiment is an old sticker.

Here is a close up!
Make sure to pop over to Digidoodlestusios for lots of wonderful
 inspiration.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Chef Cinnamon Digi Stamp Instant Download Digital Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment