Monday, November 26, 2018

Pillow Box & A Tag With HighHopesStamps!

Good morning,
I am excited to shared my project today.

Today I'm sharing a set of 3 Christmas pillow boxes I had created with an old but super adorable snowman stamp. Perfect to use as decoration on your table or just to give with some goodies inside! 

So I pulled out one of my favorite snowman stamps this week

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copic markers. Once the images were coloured I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. Next I used my Sizzix Thinlist 660660to die cut the pillow boxes. I used foam tape to pop my snowmen. The ribbon and baker twine is from my stash.  

I finish my boxes with a handmade heart garland and the word JOY
  Copic List; R27 R29 R59 C5 C7 C9 YG97 YR04 Y35 & B000

Here is a close up!
The snowflakes Nuvo drops and background are layers.
You can see all the sparkle I added and details of this beautiful stamp.

Bonus project I did using "Hello Winter"

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day. 
**********************
I have popped this card in my Etsy Shop along with a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment