Monday, November 19, 2018

High Hopes Stamps/Joey Snowy

Good morning everyone,
A quick post with two adorable stamps I made during the weekend!
One of my images is from "Woodsy Christmas" NEW stamp release.

So today I am showcasing "Merry Christmas" and "Joey Snowy"

As usual I stamped and used copic markers to colored my image. Fussy cut
it and added Diamond stickles, glossy accent and white pen. The circle is from MFT. Pop my snowmen with foam tape and stamped the sentiment and fussy cut it too! Just love these PPP clear sequins. Copic List; R27 R29 R59 C5 C7 C9 YG97 YR04 Y35 & B000

Here is a close up!
You can see all the sparkle I added and details of this beautiful stamp.
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day
AND
Happy Thanksgiving.
**********************
I have popped this card in my Etsy Shop along with a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment