Friday, November 30, 2018

HELLO FALL!

Good morning

Hi there, I'm back with my last Autumn/Fall card.
This is such a beautiful Fall digital image.
 Love how she is feeling warm and cozy. Being free of any worries!


For today I am showcasing "Heidi Fall"

I print my image a bit larger and colored with Prismacolor pencils. Used distress ink around the edges to give a little Vintage feel. Add some glossy accent, stickles, and white pen on my image. The pattern paper is from Recollection. It's so pretty!

Here is a close up!
The sentiment was made from my computer. 
To finish I used ribbon, cream thread, and scallop die cut.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Heidi Autumn Digi Stamp Instant Download Digi Doodles Digital Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment