Saturday, February 22, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Cas-ual Fridays Stamps!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of  Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Cas-ual Fridays Stamps!

Today I am sharing a couple of different awesome products from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps. The stamp set is called "Celebrate" and to created that cool background I used "Jumping Jacks Fri-Dies". I'm in LOVE with that set of dies. I stamped my image with black archival ink and die cut a flag banner. Also stamped the jacks images with red ink and added red rhinestones on the center. I want my banner to pop so I adhesive an scalloped banner using glitter cardstock. No pattern paper was used and this birthday card. I make my own paper using the dies and cardstock from my stash.

Here is a close up!
I am sharing two ways to used that cool die set; first you can just used it as decoration and second you can used to created your own background. I die cut it a few times and adhesive one of top of the other to made interest and dimension.

Here is the inside!
In this photo you can see I'm using the  "Jumping Jacks Fri-Dies" as decoration to finish the inside of my card and I LOVE IT!!! Hope you have enjoy my card.


Special coupon just for this weekend only.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment