Thursday, February 20, 2020

Gigi From Digi Doodles Studios*

Good morning

Sadly Valentine's is already over, but can' let February leave without sharing another Valentine's card. I love using all shapes of pinks and reds. And you can't go wrong using glitter & ribbon. 

 For today I'm using this beautiful image called "Gigi" 
I have so much fun coloring this image with Copic markers. Die cut a bunch of hearts with scraps I own. For the main panel I used a square rectangle. For embellishment I added a sating ribbon to her hair, white gelly pen and diamond stickles.

Copic List; skin E23 E51 and 0
hair E25 E29 
pants B93 B95
coat C3 C5 C7
hearts R27 R29 R21 R22

Here is a close up!
I pop my main image and hearts with foam tape to give the awesome dimension we all like. Add the word LOVE and my card is all done. Hope you have enjoy my card today.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
GiGi Digi Doodles Instant Download Digital Stamp Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment