Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; C.C. Designs

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps!

Today I'm happy to shared "SK8TER HENRY Digital Stamp"
I print my image a bit larger and colored with Prismacolor  pencils and a pending pen. Used a few dies from my stash to created the front of my panel. After I have die cut my image with a squared stitch die a pop it with foam tape. Add some red candy dots for embellishment.  The pattern paper is "Toy Box" from Carta Bella. I have a blast creating this boy card, hope you have enjoyed!

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment