Monday, February 17, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Gerda Steiner Design

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Gerda Steiner Designs"

Today I'm back with a Teacher Valentine's gift idea!
 The image I'm using  "Love You Sew Much Bunny" from "Gerda Steiner Designs"

Here is a close up!
To begin I print the image at 3"X 2" and colored with Premier Prismacolor pencils and the blending pen. Fussy cut it leaving a small white border. Them I used every die available from my stash to put together the tag. Add stickles to the bunny body and gold sequins to the edges of the tag.  Pop the bunny with foam tape for dimension and is all finish.

Here is the back!
For the back I stamped this sentiment from my stash and handwritten teacher since is going to a teacher. I have so much fun coloring and putting together this project. That's all for today hope you have enjoyed today's post!
  
Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment