Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Cookie Anyone FROM Digi Doodles Studios!

Good morning friends, 
I am happy you are joining me today!

The image I'm using today is "Cookies Anyone" from Digi Doodles Studios 
Don't forget today starts a NEW CHALLENGE at DDS...The theme is Easter/Spring!

To make this friendship card I print my image a bit larger. I used my Prismacolor pencils to colored and the blending pen. Love Digi Doodles Studios images my fav are the ones with curly hair, I always have fun coloring this cuties. The pattern paper and dies are from my stash. Sorry to many companies to mention. I add Diamond stickles to her hair bow and dress.

Here is a close up!
To finish my card I sprinkle purple candy dots and used foam tape to give her some dimension. Hope you have enjoy my project today and I pray that you and all your loved ones are keeping safe!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment