Thursday, April 30, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; The Cutting Cafe (2)

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "The Cutting Cafe"

For my project today I created a pillow box using a "Apple Treat Box" from  "The Cutting Cafe" I used my Sizzix Thinlists #660660 to die cut the pillow box. Pattern paper from different companies. I sandwich a doily between my backpack die and the pillow box.     

Here is the inside!
I LOVE making boxes and packages for the teachers. I believe making my own packaging makes a gift seem more special*  Sadly this (Teacher Appreciation) week we will not be able to shared with my girls teachers, since they are at home with Distance Learning! HERE is another project I did using products from "The Cutting Cafe".  I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment