Sunday, May 3, 2020

Beautiful Friendship Card!

Hello and welcome,
 Today I'm sharing a beautiful friendship card using two images from High Hopes Stamps!

I used "Raindrops Ribbit" and colored with alcohol markers. Once I was finish with my coloring, I used my sewing machine. Since I had the change to stay at home with my girls for a month I been learning how to sew. Not the best...but is getting better! I attached the panel to a tag base with foam adhesive. The paper is (splendor) from My Mind's Eye and used a couple of dies from LF.

Here is a close up!
For embellishment I added crystal stickles, white gel pen, light blue flat pearls, seam binding ribbon (pink pirouette), sequin trim, and charms from my stash.

Copic I used; flower B91 B93
rain coat/flower center Y11 Y13 Y15
flower stem E31 E33
frog YG11 YG13 YG17

Here is the inside!
I finish the inside the card with a lovely sentiment called "Dot Rain Or Shine"
 I hope you have enjoy my card today, I will be back soon with more card inspirations but if can't wait check up my Instagram!

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment