Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Glimps


Good afternoon crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Glimps"

This week I am showcasing this super adorable image called "Graduate" from "Glimps"  Just the perfect image to used for this year graduations. My oldest daughter and niece are graduating from *Middle School* this year and I can't wait to give this cards to them!

My card today starts by printing my digital image a bit larger. Then coloured with Prismacolor pencils and a blending pen. I added crystal stickles to her shoes, diploma, tassel, and shirt. The paper pad I am using is from my stash but the frame and flowers are Maggie Holmes ephemera.       

Here is a close up!
Lastly I added a few red rhinestones to finish this card.

Here is my second card using "Graduate" from "Glimps"
This image was coloured the same as the one on top. Fussy cut it and pop with foam tape. I make from my computer this (Senior 2020) sentiment. I then layer with black cardstock. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

--->MY ETSY SHOP<---

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment